- The authors:
Galina V. Makovich, Ekaterina V. Nagornova
- Issue:November 16th, 2018
- Pages: 70-78
- Section: Cross-cultural communication as a global problem in the modern world
- URL: http://conferences-ifl.rudn.ru/70-78/
The research deals with participants’ communicative tactics depending on the dominating type of joint activity. The study is based on the content analysis method, the communicative-diagnostic method; to study the
communication process in a professional sphere the questionnaire survey method and the comparative method are used. The work reveals a set of communicative means which are regularly used in practice in a co-consistent type of activity. These means are defined in terms of their belonging to a regular communicative system – communicative technology.
Keywords:advertising technology, agitation, communicative practice, communicative technology, manipulation, professional groups, propaganda
Galina V. Makovich
Ural Institute of Management The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Ekaterinburg, Russia
Ekaterina V. Nagornova
Institute оf Fоreign Languages
Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Moscow, Russia
- Arzhanukhin, S.V., Makovich G.V. 2018. Project management in municipalities. Academy of Natural Sciences, Moscow, Russia, 135 pp.
- Pocheptsov, G.G. 2002. Communicative technologies of the twentieth century. Vakler, Refl-Book, Moscow, Russia, 352 pp.
- Umanskiy, L.I. 2001. Psychology of Schoolchildren Organizational Activity. Moscow, 154 pp.
- Jones E., Watson B., Gardner J. 2004. Organizational Communication: Challenges for the New Century. Journal of Communication (December): 722-750. URL: http://www.russcomm.ru/rca_biblio/d/jones.shtml [Accessed September 08 2018].