- The authors:
- Issue:November 16th, 2018
- Pages: 61-70
- Section: Cross-cultural communication as a global problem in the modern world
- URL: http://conferences-ifl.rudn.ru/61-70/
The article explores the contemporary state of the new communications technology of digital branding and the conditions of its development in Russia and in the world. The author links the main directions of digital
branding to the characteristics of the audience and the new status of consumer in interactive communications as well as with new forms of creative content determined by such features of the Internet medium as multi-mediazation and multi-channelization. Professional account of national and multicultural features optimizes growth, and efficient combining of standardization and adaptation tools remains an important branding task, both on- and offline.
Keywords: digital branding, Internet advertising, promotion, content, intercultural communication
Faculty of Economics, Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Moscow, Russia
- Borisov, I. AISAS vs AIDMA. URL: http://voxfree.wordpress. com/aisas-vs-aidma [Accessed October 20 2018].
- Chaffey, D. Et al. 2009. Internet Marketing. Strategy. Implementation and Practice. Prentice Hall, New York, 284 pp.
- Howe, N., Strauss, W. 2000. Millennials Rising: the Next Great Generation. NewYork, 415 pp.
- Karyakina, K.A., 2010. Expired forms and models of new media from an understanding of the audience to create content, Mediascop, No 1. URL: http://www.mediascope.ru/?q=node/524 [Accessed October 20 2018].
- Kazaryan, К.R, 2017. Smart Digital in Kolomiec, V.P. (Ed.) Russian advertising yearbook, Moscow, рp. 133-136.
- Kolomiec, V.P., 2009. Advertising mediatisation, in Kolomiec, V.P. (Ed.), Russian advertising yearbook, Moscow, IAA, pp. 8-18.
- Nazarov, M.M., 2010. Mass communication and society. Introduction into the theory and research. URSS, Мoscow, 354 pp.
- Palfrey, J., Gasser, U. Born Digital: Understanding the First Generation of Digital Natives. URL: http://pages.uoregon.edu/ koopman/courses [Accessed October 20 2018].
- Petrova, E.I. 2014. Web-based media and social networks: convergence periods. Communicative research, 2: 128–133.
- Prensky, Marc. 2009. H. Sapiens Digital: From Digital Immigrants and Digital Natives to Digital Wisdom, Innovate. Journal of Online Education, 5(3). URL: https://nsuworks.nova.edu/innovate/vol5/iss3/1 [Accessed October 20 2018].
- Radkevich, A.L. 2017. The Russian Internet advertising market: the particularities of the current stage, in Kolomiec, V.P. (Ed.) Russian aclair, J. 2012. Advertising, the Media and Globalization.Routledge, London, 131 pp.
- Zborovskaya, M. 2015. Brand promotion in social networks: a fashionable trend or a necessity. Brand-manadgment, 1, pp. 36-50.
- Zichermann, G., Linder, J, 2013. The Gamification Revolution: How Leaders Leverage Game Mechanics to Crush the Competition.NY, 235 pp.