- The authors:
Nataliya V. Chernyshkova
- Issue:November 16th, 2018
- Pages: 440-448
- Section: FRANCOPHONE PRESENTATIONS
- URL: http://conferences-ifl.rudn.ru/440-448/
Abstract: In view of the digitalization of society and MOOС integration in the educational sphere it were appeared many researches, connected with the blended learning which transforms and enriches traditional forms of education. Is there the productive influence of the MOOC on the development of the foreign-language competence of students? Arethe MOOC necessary? The research was conducted with the participation ofthe students of not linguistic higher education institution. Results of the research are presented in this article.
Keywords: MOOC, French as foreign language, foreign-language competence, online courses, blended learning
Nataliya V. Chernyshkova
Department of Applied Foreign Languages
University of Finance near the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia
- Bolodurina, I.P., Zaporozhko, V.V., Parfenov, D.I., Antsiferova, L.M. 2017 Massive open online courses in the formation of a single information educational space of the University. Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 10 (210): 24-28.
- Borshcheva, V.V., Kashparova, V.S., Sinitsyn, V.Yu.2017. The use of massive open online courses in teaching English to students of non-linguistic specializations. Pedagogics and psychology of education,1: 45-54.
- Gulaya, T. M. 2015. Innovation technologies in the English language teaching and study. Philological sciences. Questions of the theory and practice,1: 72-74.
- Hohlova, A.A. 2017. Massive open online courses in the higher education system by the example of Samara State Technical University. Philological sciences. Questions of the theory and practice, 5-2(71). P. 210-212.
- Коlbé, A.S. 2014. Approach to creation of the academic mass open online courses//New information technologies in the automated systems. New information technologies in the automated systems, 17: З40-349.
- Kozarenko, O.M. 2018. Le français et la formation de la compétence de recherche: une question d’actualité ? FRANÇAIS LANGUE ARDENTE. Actes du XIVe congrès mondial de la FIPF sous la direction de Cynthia Eid, Annick Englebert et Geneviève Geron, 3: 119-127.
- Molodyakov, S.A., Saradgishvili, S.E. 2017. Application of distance learning technologies to expand opportunities for educational activities in a university faculty. Scientific and technical sheets of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University. Humanitarian and social sciences,8(4): 127-136.
- Roberge, Alexandre. Les MOOC se degonflent-ils? URL: https://cursus.edu/amp/articles/38110/les-mooc-se-degonflent-ils [consulté le 29 septembre 2018]