- The authors:
Alla H. Guseva
- Issue:November 16th, 2018
- Pages: 419-429
- Section: FRANCOPHONE PRESENTATIONS
- URL: http://conferences-ifl.rudn.ru/419-429/
Abstract: The publication is devoted to the results of the mastering Supplementary Vocational Training Program for Continuing Professional Development by the teachers of Moscow schools. It describes how to work with fairy tales’ multimedia and web-galleries. It also contains an example how to structure and integrate multimedia presentation essays into «Moscow eschool» platform.
Keywords: supplementary vocational training program, «Moscow eschool», electronic educational materials, multimedia presentation essay, Web Gallery, fairy tales by Charles Perrault
Alla H. Guseva
Department of theory and translation practice
Institute of Philology and History
Russian State University for the Humanities, Moscow, Russia
- Azimov, E.G., Schukin, A.N. 2009. New dictionary of methodological terms and concepts (theory and practice of language teaching). IKAR, Moscow, 448 pp.
- Guseva, A.H. 2018. «Multimedia scenarios and interactive exercises: structuring, electronic support and placing on the “MESH” platform». Regional Registry of SVTP for teaching staff of Moscow: Cipher Code 02533-17 / 18-B. DPO, Moscow, 38 p. URL:
https://www.dpomos.ru/curs/1034070/[Accessed October 03 2018].
- Institute of Supplementary Education FSBEI of HE «Russian
State University for the Humanities» (ISE RSUH). 2018. Officialsite.
Moscow. URL: http://ipk.rggu.ru/section.html?id=12527 [Accessed
October 01 2018].
- Moscow e-school, 2017. Official site. Moscow. URL:
https://www.mos.ru/city/projects/mesh/teachers/ [Accessed September
- Primary School of XXI Century, Programs for textbooks,
- (project leader Prof. N.F. Vinogradova). 3rd ed. Ventana-Graf,
Moscow, 227 p.
- SBEI City Methodological Center. 2018. Official site. Moscow. URL: http://mosmetod.ru/tag/granty.html [Accessed September
- Tsvetaeva, M.I. 2006. Natalia Goncharova: Life and Work.
House Museum of Marina Tsvetaeva, Moscow, 168 pp.
- Tsivyan, T.V. 1975. For semantics of spatial elements in magic fairy tale. Typological folklore researches. P.191-214. Set of articles.
Science, Moscow, 323 pp.