- The authors:
Alla H. Guseva
- Issue:November 16th, 2018
- Pages: 168-177
- Section: Cross-cultural communication as a factor in educational activities
- URL: http://conferences-ifl.rudn.ru/168-177/
This publication focuses on the methods of working with
francophone digital educational resources. It shows the methodical concept of the master’s-level course and reviews some electronic authenticsources as well as interrelation and interdependence of linguodidactics, linguoculturology, computer science and foreign language teaching methods.
Keywords: digital educational resources, professional competences, informational facilitators, electronic resources of translator, foreign language hypertext, digitalization of education, socio-cultural communication
Alla H. Guseva
Institute of Philology and History
Russian State University for the Humanities, Moscow, Russia
- Approval of the Federal State Educational Standard for Higher Education on courses such as 45.04.01 Philology (Master’s level). Decree of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of November 3, 2015 N 1299. Reg. in the Ministry of Justice of Russia on November 24, 2015 № 39819. Ministry of Education and Scienceof Russia. 2015. 21 p. URL: www.fgosvo.ru [Accessed September 17 2018].
- Azimov, E.G., Schukin, A.N. 2009. A new dictionary of methodological terms and concepts (theory and practice of language teaching). IKAR, Moscow, 448 p.
- Gerbault, J. 2002. TIC et diffusion du français: des aspects sociaux, affectifs et cognitifs aux politiqueus linguistiques. (ICT and dissemination of French: social, emotional and cognitive aspects of linguistic politics), coll. Langue et parole. Éd. L’Harmattan, Paris, 223 p.
- Guseva, A.H. 2016. Information technologies in philology: work program of the course: 45.03.01 “Philology”: profile “Applied philology (foreign languages)”. Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, RSUH, Moscow, 59 p. URL: http://elib.lib.rsuh.ru/elib/000009877 [Accessed September 20 2018].
- Korobkova, K.V., Kalinovsky, E.A. 2012. The possibility of using digital educational resources in the educational process. In: Proceedings of the IV International Student Electronic Scientific Conference “Student Scientific Forum”, RAE, Moscow. URL: http://elib.lib.rsuh.ru/elib/000009877 [Accessed September 23 2018].
- Shevchuk, V.N. 2013. Information technology in translation. Electronic resources translator2. Zebra E, Moscow, 384 p.
- Zherebilo, T.V. 2010. Century Dictionary of linguistic terms. 5th ed., Rev. and add. Piligrim, Nazran, 486 p.