- The authors:
Galina V. Sorokovykh, Olga S. Kutepova
- Issue:November 16th, 2018
- Pages: 145-154
- Section: Cross-cultural communication as a factor in educational activities
- URL: http://conferences-ifl.rudn.ru/145-154/
The article presents the author’s position on the problem of forming a research component of the intercultural competence of a foreign language teacher. The is placed on the fact that in the pedagogical process a teacher with a developed intercultural communicative competenceshould be able to perform the role of an intercultural mediator is emphasized. The position that intercultural communicative competence is an integrated, systemic phenomenon of distinct origin closely associated with other specialist competencies is grounded and proved by the author. The content of the research component of the intercultural competence of the future teacher of a foreign language with the corresponding nomenclature of research skills is presented.
Keywords: Research component, intercultural competence of the teacher, requirements for the research activity of the teacher of foreignlanguage education
Galina V. Sorokovykh
Department of French Language and Linguodidactics
Moscow City Pedagogical University, Moscow (Russia)
Olga S. Kutepova
Department of Special Language Training
State Moscow Technical University of Civil Aviation, Moscow, Russia
- Vilchitskaya E.A. Constituents of intercultural competence as a substantial problem of improvingthe skills of a foreign language teacher. Center for Educa tional Development Problems of the Belarusian State University. URL:http://elib.bsu.by/bitstream/123456789/111656/1/02%20Vilchizkaja.pdf [Accessed September 9 2018].
- Gorbuzova, M.S., Solovyova, V.V., Korobkova, S.A. 2014. Formation of Future teachers’ researching skills during the progress of self-educational work. Modern problems of science and education. – № 1. С. 141-141. URL: http://www.science-education.ru/pdf/2014/6/445.pdf [Accessed August 25 2018].
- Intercultural foreign language education: linguodidactical strategies and tactics: collective monograph / Ed. E.G. Tareva. 2014.Logos, Moscow, 232 p.
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 29, 2014 No. 2765-r “On the approval of the Concept of the Federal Targeted Program for the Development of Education for 2016-2020”. Official website of the Government of the Russian Federation. URL: http://government.ru/media/files/mlorxfXbbCk.pdf [Accessed September 12 2018].
- GES VPO. 2016. Official website of the Federal State Educational Standards. URL: http://fgosvo.ru/fgosvpo/7/6/1 [Accessed September 12 2018].