- Vladislav V. Serikov, Deputy Director for Science, Institute for Strategy of Educational Development of the Russian Academy of Education, Dr. of Pedagogy, Professor, Associate member of the Russian Academy of Education, (Russia).
“Education Perspectives in a Global World”
- Anna M. Tatarinceva, of Pedagogy, Professor, Baltic International Academy (Latvia).
“Students’ Intelligences in Language Learning”
- Svetlana A. Yakovleva, of Philology, Professor, The National Autonomous University of Mexico, Member of the Mexican Academy of Sciences (Mexico).
“Sociocultural Functionality of Legal Documents Translation”
- Olga V. Alexandrova, of Philology, Professor, Deputy Dean for Research, Faculty of Philology, Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia).
“World Globalization Processes and Their Reflection in The Language”
- Yulia L. Obolenskaya, Head of the Ibero-Roman Linguistics Department, Faculty of Philology, Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia).
“Translation History as The Implementation of Intercultural Communication Mechanisms”